|| Top: Free People (40% off, also comes in yellow & black) || Shorts: One Teaspoon || Tote: Sam Edelman (50% off) || Shoes: Caslon (under $100) || Choker: Ettika ||Ring: Kendra Scott || Sunnies: Sold out, another favorite here ||
Shop The Look:
Happy Friday all my party people! All this heat in California has me wanting nothing but pool time and a cold drank! You feel me?!
So excited to share this festive summer look with you all! I originally saw this fruity-licous top on Free People’s website, but it sold out in less than 48 hours! It was featured in their summer look book, and oh my goshhhh it did NOT disappoint. I love the bright, playful print (comes in 3 different color ways), button front silhouette, and tie detail at the sleeve. I wore the ties knotted, but you could easily wear them tied in a bow as well! The material is light and breezy, perfect for those warmer summer days. It’s also pretty low cut, so I wore a bandeau underneath. But, it would make the perfect bathing suit coverup as well!
This top can also be worn sooo many different ways. Unbutton the bottom buttons, and tie in a knot for a more cropped look with high-waisted shorts/skirt! Or, wear it off of one-shoulder to show a little extra skin. OR, unbutton all of the buttons, and wear as a little kimono over a bathing suit or tank. The options are really endless…
The timing seriously couldn’t be better either. I just found this top 40% off through June 25th!! So grab yours before it’s gone forever!!! Also, if you haven’t checked out the designer handbag roundup I put together, you definitely don’t want to miss it! Designer handbags up to 75% off through the weekend! It’s definitely worth a scroll or two.
And, SURPRISE!!! Today is also my hubby’s 32nd birthday (#cancerbaby)! So, in celebration of his (Albert’s) special day, I will be sharing 32 (some funny, some hilarious, some super random) fun facts about us. Make sure to scroll all of the way down to check it out!
32 Things You Didn’t Know About The Hubby & I
- We may or may not have met at work…
- Okay… you caught us… he was one of my sales trainers! Ha!
- Albert is 5 years older then me, but still drinks me under the table.
- The first day we met, I told him I was 22 (I was barely 21) because I had a huuuuge crush on him and didn’t want him to think I was “too young.”
- He found out my REAL age 6 months later when we booked a vacation and he needed my birthday to make a flight reservation (if I knew we were going to spend the rest of our lives together, I probably would’ve rethought that strategy).
- We hid our relationship from work for over a year and a half.
- Albert not only asked my family if he could have my hand in marriage, but also all my girlfriends!!! #stud
- He proposed a week before I resigned from the position that I met him at.
- We have one four-legged fur child named Chloe (a black-tri Australian Shepherd).
- Albert (accidentally) gave me a black eye on our honeymoon!
- We are avid sports fans.
- We go at it during baseball season. I’m a Giant’s fan, he’s a Dodger’s fan.
- At least we agree on a football team… #ninernation
- We both have a serious sweet tooth… you will ALWAYS find sour candy around the house.
- Adrenaline junky should be our middle names… For his 27th birthday, I took him sky diving!
- We’re both OBSESSED with dogs!!!! I see no cats in the future for us… Albert is super super allergic!
- We love to travel! Currently planning a vacay to Greece next year.
- I love to dance. Albert can’t dance.
- The beach is our happy place!
- Neither of us can cook. #wifeyfail
- We love live music! Concerts are our jam (next up: Florida Georgia Line)!!!
- Albert’s favorite color is blue, mine is pink.
- We’re both SUPER competitive.
- We play in a co-ed flag football league every Tuesday evening.
- I have 2 siblings (I am the oldest of 3), Albert has 4 (he’s number 3 of 5).
- We love love love to work out! Right now, Albert is loving Crossfit and I’m loving spin. We tend to switch it up a lot though.
- Albert swam with sharks in Mexico. I took pictures… from a balcony…
- I swam competitively growing up, but Albert swam the huge Alcatraz race in San Francisco last year. It’s approx. 2 miles in the ocean from Alcatraz to the shore. #trophyhusband
- Albert is super analytical and thinks everything through. I am super spontaneous and usually make quick decisions (it’s the sales rep in me).
- We both have expensive taste.
- He is a Cancer, I am a Scorpio. Two most compatible signs!
- Albert has rode motorcycles for over 10 years!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the most amazing husband in the world. You inspire me each and every day, and I am eternally grateful for your unconditional love and support. You are truly my person, and without you none of this would ever be possible! I LOVE YOU!!
Thanks for stopping by! Wishing you all a fabulous weekend! ((xoxo))